Mobile devices for Restaurant orders
• Wireless Ordering System for Restaurants. The system is based on mobile terminals linked via a wireless network to a server that communicates with the table service system and ordering printers. The remote order terminal operates as a fully autonomous system with its own database and can work without coverage of the wireless network, when the computer is outside the scope of the antennas it accumulates orders, which are sent automatically when it gets connection.
• The system allows servers to send orders to the kitchen from the same place where the customer is being served and optionally review the contents added to a table or request precount. The mobile application allows you to select the waiter, the table, the products to add and sending instructions for preparation to the kitchen.
• Optimizes sales role allowing an improvement to the product induction by the waiter, increasing profitability and average guests.
• Exploits better the trained human resources allowing keeping the waiters with more experience, ability to relate to the diners, language skills, etc. always in touch with the client.
• Improves the quality of customer service, doubling the service speed and decreasing the time of reception of the orders.
• Increases customer turnover due to the improved speed of orders delivery, which may mean economic benefits in certain formats with high volume of Diners.
• Allows exploiting spaces now allocated to services (fixed terminals, adding posts, circulation of waiters); allows moving production areas outside the sales area as it is no longer necessary the direct access of the waiters to give the received orders to the kitchen; allows exploiting extensive external areas, avoiding traffic coming and going.
• Increases control over the sale as the only way to enter the order is through the system, which requires staff to record all transactions.
• It can operate on standard wireless networks (wifi 802.11x)
• It integrates with Kildar Restaurant updating the state of the tables and table service automatically.
• Allows operating in devices with multiple resolutions from phones to tablets adapting to the size and orientation of the screen automatically.
• It has various styles of presentation of products (list, grid, mobile list).
• The Mobile app is available for the following OS: Android, IOS (iphone/ipad), Windows Phone, Windows 8 (*) y Blackberry 10 (*).
• Allows the clients to access the product catalog through Internet browsers or through their own Mobile device (Smartphone/Tablet).
• Billing for small to medium shops. Manages retail advanced features: Billing profile settings, searching for historical prices per customer, multiple discounts per customer.
• Allows customization of new documents and creating users.
• Allows conditional Price lists per customer, document, etc.
• It allows controlling costs and profitability and classifying products in more detail.
• Gives a greater variety of reports.
• Allows you to export data to Text, DBF, HTML and Excel.
It is not allowed to use the Syncaja module to consolidate the data between points of sale.
• Incorporates advanced management for the administrative handling of retail. It also manages funds (cash, cards, checks, banking) in addition to purchases and suppliers management.
• It has more advanced statistics and it allows you to export information with a specific format for Excel.
• Enables the collection and conversion of foreign currency products at the point of sale.
• New User Interface in the Backoffice.
• It handles multiple branches and warehouses.
• Allows the integration of branches using the Syncaja module.
• Added to the capabilities of the previous version: multiple barcodes per product, collection management for third parties at the point of sale, and customer loyalty system based on points per product.
• Allows automatic rounding of prices, hourly pricing and quantity.
• Also includes access control module of staff, management franchise clearance for third parties, financial management plans (Goods Reservation), global emissions bill and a module with Graphics Statistical Information.
• Includes supply module: distributed purchase orders, internal orders, cost management and an inventory model of demand prediction.
5451 NW 24th Street #5, Margate, Florida 33063, United States of America. Phone 954 366 3252